Parenting With Ease
Firewalla lets you see what your kids are doing on his/her tablet. You’ll know whether they’re playing games, doing their homework, or going somewhere they shouldn’t. You won’t have to pull the power cord on that dusty router to limit access.
We’re not only the creators of Firewalla, we’re also parents. We want our kids to be safe and protected from the mature and sometimes dark parts of the internet. We see unplugging the power cord from the router as a viable solution, but it may be too 'direct'.
Our goal with Firewalla is to make protecting our kids more effective and less intrusive. Whether you’re home, or thousands of miles away, we want you to have complete visibility and control. And that control shouldn’t be limited to one of you – Firewalls supports alerts and communication with both parents.
Here is a list of things Firewalla can help you with:
1. Check all the websites a device has visited in a 24-hour period.
2. Alarm notifications let you know if kids are playing games, watching videos, or visiting porn sites.
3. Rely on Family Protect automatically block porn and other questionable sites access.
4. Or add your own blocking rules.
- Selectively block specific activities – like social networking or gaming, or on all internet access.
- Applied block on individual device or turn off control to all devices.
- Set block duration permanently, just for an hour, or schedule it on certain time of a day.
5. Use Safe Search to filter out offensive search result if kid enters an inappropriate or suggestive phrase in the search bar.
6. Monitor and manage kids device remotely even when you are not at home.
Kids are smart, so the multiple tools offered by Firewalla provide you with options on how you monitor and control usage. You can use your understanding of your kids and the insights provided by Firewalla to develop a parental internet control strategy that’s right for your family, alleviating stress and keeping your home harmonious.
- Created on .
- Hits: 170