Cartmell is offering a paid 3-month internship to a young Web Developer/Designer who wants to work in website design and development (With the possibility of going permanent).
This is a great opportunity to gain experience working with multiple clients and gaining exposure into the world of web development and design.
Initial duties will include:
- Website design on Wordpress and Joomla
- Creating visual concepts
- Bringing clients website concepts to life
- Editing proofs to clients specifications
- Be able to multi-task and work on multiple briefs at the same time
- Assist Senior Designers/Developers when required.
The internship is perfect for a young graduate or postgraduate student. You will be working together with senior developers and designers who will guide you on this internship journey.
- Basic Web Development expereince
- Photoshop experience
- Illustrator experience
- Basic Coding (HTML,CSS)
Extra experience in the following will be a bonus:
- Social Media content creation and management
- Logo Design